Biolase® Laser Dentistry
Biolase® Laser Dentistry in DFW
Biolase® is one of the most advanced and researched lasers used in modern Dallas dentistry. It’s accurate water and light energy power allow us to safely provide you with less invasive and gentler treatments. To make it even better, Biolase® laser procedures are virtually painless! Here at Dental Depot, we offer both Biolase Waterlase™, as well as Biolase Epic™X Lasers.
Waterlase Laser Dentistry™ Treatments
Dental Depot DFW incorporates Waterlase™ technology that blends the cool, soothing effects of water with advanced laser dentistry. The patented technology allows your laser procedure to be completed in the gentlest manner possible. As water cools and eases the area where the laser is being used, our patients enjoy:
- Quicker healing times
- Less discomfort
- Little to no anesthetic needed
- A more relaxing experience
- Ideal for people with sensitive teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment
What is Waterlase™ used for?
- Periodontal Therapy — Gum disease is challenging to treat with traditional techniques. Waterlase™ provides gentle soft tissue therapy to eliminate diseased bacteria without damaging the healthy gums around them. Our Waterlase™ periodontal patients typically see a faster recovery compared to gum treatments that don’t use lasers.
- Drill-free Fillings — Waterlase™ lasers are minimally invasive, which makes it possibly to remove tooth decay without having to numb the tooth. An added benefit is our ability to place smaller, more conservative fillings.
- Shot-free Dentistry — Complete your restorative treatment without any anesthetic; if numbing is necessary, we can typically use far less than what you would need for a routine procedure.
- Cosmetic Gum Contouring — Uneven gum tissues can detract from the natural beauty of your smile. Waterlase™ allows us to recontour the edges of your gingiva to enhance the shape of each tooth for optimal aesthetics.
- Complimentary Cold Sore Treatment — Do you suffer from frequent cold sores? The next time you feel one popping up, call us within the first day. We’ll treat the spot with Waterlase™ where your sore is popping up, significantly reducing the length and extent of your active cold sore. It only takes a few minutes and most people see their lesion time cut in half.
- Crown Lengthening — Gum reduction surgery is ideal for situations involving restorative crowns or to maintain the health of areas that have received periodontal treatment.
EPIC X™ Laser Teeth Whitening
The EPIC X™ teeth whitening laser from Biolase® offers fast results in less than half of the
time of other types of laser teeth whitening. Plus, it’s great for our patients with sensitive
teeth. If you’re looking for a way to jump start your smile makeover or simply want
brighter teeth, then EPIC X™ can have you looking your best in just one trip to our DFW practice!
I loved my experience with Dental Depot in The Colony! They were professional; had all of the latest x-ray technology; and followed strict Covid-19 precautions. The facility was spotless and the staff from front office to back office were friendly. Dr. Chen and my hygienist, Natalie, were fantastic. Dekema made the check in and out process a breeze! Highly recommended.Rochelle W.6/24/2020
I had the best dental hygienists Beth Nguyen! She made me feel comfortable, at ease, and she and I even had a few laughs. I will definitely be back to see her and this location. I also went to the Highland Village location as well. Dental Depot in The Colony is definitely one I would recommend.Amy T.6/21/2020