Biolase® Laser Dentistry
Biolase® Laser Dentistry in DFW
Biolase® is one of the most advanced and researched lasers used in modern Dallas dentistry. It’s accurate water and light energy power allow us to safely provide you with less invasive and gentler treatments. To make it even better, Biolase® laser procedures are virtually painless! Here at Dental Depot, we offer both Biolase Waterlase™, as well as Biolase Epic™X Lasers.
Waterlase Laser Dentistry™ Treatments
Dental Depot DFW incorporates Waterlase™ technology that blends the cool, soothing effects of water with advanced laser dentistry. The patented technology allows your laser procedure to be completed in the gentlest manner possible. As water cools and eases the area where the laser is being used, our patients enjoy:
- Quicker healing times
- Less discomfort
- Little to no anesthetic needed
- A more relaxing experience
- Ideal for people with sensitive teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment
What is Waterlase™ used for?
- Periodontal Therapy — Gum disease is challenging to treat with traditional techniques. Waterlase™ provides gentle soft tissue therapy to eliminate diseased bacteria without damaging the healthy gums around them. Our Waterlase™ periodontal patients typically see a faster recovery compared to gum treatments that don’t use lasers.
- Drill-free Fillings — Waterlase™ lasers are minimally invasive, which makes it possibly to remove tooth decay without having to numb the tooth. An added benefit is our ability to place smaller, more conservative fillings.
- Shot-free Dentistry — Complete your restorative treatment without any anesthetic; if numbing is necessary, we can typically use far less than what you would need for a routine procedure.
- Cosmetic Gum Contouring — Uneven gum tissues can detract from the natural beauty of your smile. Waterlase™ allows us to recontour the edges of your gingiva to enhance the shape of each tooth for optimal aesthetics.
- Complimentary Cold Sore Treatment — Do you suffer from frequent cold sores? The next time you feel one popping up, call us within the first day. We’ll treat the spot with Waterlase™ where your sore is popping up, significantly reducing the length and extent of your active cold sore. It only takes a few minutes and most people see their lesion time cut in half.
- Crown Lengthening — Gum reduction surgery is ideal for situations involving restorative crowns or to maintain the health of areas that have received periodontal treatment.
EPIC X™ Laser Teeth Whitening
The EPIC X™ teeth whitening laser from Biolase® offers fast results in less than half of the
time of other types of laser teeth whitening. Plus, it’s great for our patients with sensitive
teeth. If you’re looking for a way to jump start your smile makeover or simply want
brighter teeth, then EPIC X™ can have you looking your best in just one trip to our DFW practice!
Getting sound medical advice from Dr. Chen has been amazing. I'm looking forward to a greater, brighter smile that will restore my confidence. Staff is professional, friendly and willing to help with all my questions. Looking forward to the end result!!
Trust is key to a successful result... I more than trust Dr. Chen~Diana R.10/15/2020
We love the dental depot! Staff was so friendly. I brought my two year old and even though usually new places are hard for him, he really got along well with our Dental Hygenist Beth and Dr. Shake. The train theme is perfect for him too. He was mesmerized by the train suspended from the ceiling. And it was nice for me to relax for the appt!Carley F.9/30/2020
I can't believe how easy and painless a dreadful root-canal process was!
I trust Dr. Chen and he is so experienced and knowledgeable. This dentistry has all the greatest and latest technology and really knows how to handle you with care. The ladies at the front are super nice too, very kind. Everyone there treated me so nicely. All the employees must be very happy because they are so genuinely nice. I am now a customer for life. Thank you more than you know. -Khalid Matroodkmatrood9/30/2020
Bobbie and Nancy were very professional. They were thorough in their work, while making sure I was never in pain. They made time to educate me, and were very accommodating with my requests. Dr Sheikh was incredibly knowledgeable and I felt comfortable being in his care. I never felt pressured to make haste decisions, and the staff was warm n friendly. The procedures I had done were priced lower than my previous dentist, yet I don’t fell as though I’m sacrificing quality of care. Over all a positive experience.Angela D.9/26/2020
I went to Dental Depot to solve a problem with an implant performed by a different dentist. Dental Depot of The Colony provides the same friendly excellent service I was accustomed to from their Highland Village location. Dr Chen is patient, thorough and makes you feel confident as well as comfortable. One note, their Covid precautions are some of the best I have seen. I was initially pretty worried about seeing a dentist during a pandemic but have no concerns about safety in their office. Thank you Dr Chen and staff.David M.9/19/2020