Biolase® Laser Dentistry
Biolase® Laser Dentistry in DFW
Biolase® is one of the most advanced and researched lasers used in modern Dallas dentistry. It’s accurate water and light energy power allow us to safely provide you with less invasive and gentler treatments. To make it even better, Biolase® laser procedures are virtually painless! Here at Dental Depot, we offer both Biolase Waterlase™, as well as Biolase Epic™X Lasers.
Waterlase Laser Dentistry™ Treatments
Dental Depot DFW incorporates Waterlase™ technology that blends the cool, soothing effects of water with advanced laser dentistry. The patented technology allows your laser procedure to be completed in the gentlest manner possible. As water cools and eases the area where the laser is being used, our patients enjoy:
- Quicker healing times
- Less discomfort
- Little to no anesthetic needed
- A more relaxing experience
- Ideal for people with sensitive teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment
What is Waterlase™ used for?
- Periodontal Therapy — Gum disease is challenging to treat with traditional techniques. Waterlase™ provides gentle soft tissue therapy to eliminate diseased bacteria without damaging the healthy gums around them. Our Waterlase™ periodontal patients typically see a faster recovery compared to gum treatments that don’t use lasers.
- Drill-free Fillings — Waterlase™ lasers are minimally invasive, which makes it possibly to remove tooth decay without having to numb the tooth. An added benefit is our ability to place smaller, more conservative fillings.
- Shot-free Dentistry — Complete your restorative treatment without any anesthetic; if numbing is necessary, we can typically use far less than what you would need for a routine procedure.
- Cosmetic Gum Contouring — Uneven gum tissues can detract from the natural beauty of your smile. Waterlase™ allows us to recontour the edges of your gingiva to enhance the shape of each tooth for optimal aesthetics.
- Complimentary Cold Sore Treatment — Do you suffer from frequent cold sores? The next time you feel one popping up, call us within the first day. We’ll treat the spot with Waterlase™ where your sore is popping up, significantly reducing the length and extent of your active cold sore. It only takes a few minutes and most people see their lesion time cut in half.
- Crown Lengthening — Gum reduction surgery is ideal for situations involving restorative crowns or to maintain the health of areas that have received periodontal treatment.
EPIC X™ Laser Teeth Whitening
The EPIC X™ teeth whitening laser from Biolase® offers fast results in less than half of the
time of other types of laser teeth whitening. Plus, it’s great for our patients with sensitive
teeth. If you’re looking for a way to jump start your smile makeover or simply want
brighter teeth, then EPIC X™ can have you looking your best in just one trip to our DFW practice!
How Often Should You Visit The Dentist? One of the most common questions we get from new patients is how many dental checkups they should get per year. The answer to this question largely depends on each individual’s health status and dental history, and therefore should be scheduled at regular intervals as determined by your
If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while or have been neglecting your dental hygiene, we want to reassure you that it isn’t too late to get back on track and prioritize your dental health. No matter what your age is, how healthy or unhealthy your teeth may currently be or when your
Top Causes of Toothaches If you’ve been experiencing a toothache, we feel your pain. The type of pain brought on when a tooth is distressed can make you feel absolutely miserable, which is why it’s important to figure out the root of the pain and get the proper treatment so you can feel better as
So on 12/31/19 I had to get a root canal and a filling done. Dr Knox is by far the best dentist I have been to. The assistants are all awesome also. They are very friendly and they definitely do care about you. As Dr Knox was doing the procedure he would fill you in on what he was doing and what you can expect. Very professional and I was very comfortable being there. I normally do not care....
- Dominic Gomes
This place is awesome! They have same day and even Saturday appointments. They scheduled all four of my children (and offered for me as well). Our experience was amazing. The staff is so friendly, the building is large, clean and accommodating, & they did a thorough exam & cleaning! Highly recommend!!
- Haleigh Eastman-Lira
I love this place! Everyone is so polite and helpful. The train is a nice touch. Three different trains run around above the place which gives it a nice touch. Children probably love it! I'm an adult, I love it! I have an appointment for next month. Can't wait!!!
- Dale Gilliam
Very polite and respectful. We were seen quick which is good since my daughter is 21 months. Loved the doctor! & the dental assistant. I recommend this place to all mommas with kiddos. My 9 year old also loves this place and the train that circled throughout each room and into the waiting room and whole entire building. Not to mention to train outside. GREAT PLACE! ❤️
- Tuesday Bono
They made my 1year old and 2 year old feel very welcome and so sweet with my kids! Highly recommended! Can’t remember the assistants name but she helped my daughter and son perfect!! Love it here!! 🖤
- Rosa Campos