Biolase® Laser Dentistry
Biolase® Laser Dentistry in DFW
Biolase® is one of the most advanced and researched lasers used in modern Dallas dentistry. It’s accurate water and light energy power allow us to safely provide you with less invasive and gentler treatments. To make it even better, Biolase® laser procedures are virtually painless! Here at Dental Depot, we offer both Biolase Waterlase™, as well as Biolase Epic™X Lasers.
Waterlase Laser Dentistry™ Treatments
Dental Depot DFW incorporates Waterlase™ technology that blends the cool, soothing effects of water with advanced laser dentistry. The patented technology allows your laser procedure to be completed in the gentlest manner possible. As water cools and eases the area where the laser is being used, our patients enjoy:
- Quicker healing times
- Less discomfort
- Little to no anesthetic needed
- A more relaxing experience
- Ideal for people with sensitive teeth
- Minimally invasive treatment
What is Waterlase™ used for?
- Periodontal Therapy — Gum disease is challenging to treat with traditional techniques. Waterlase™ provides gentle soft tissue therapy to eliminate diseased bacteria without damaging the healthy gums around them. Our Waterlase™ periodontal patients typically see a faster recovery compared to gum treatments that don’t use lasers.
- Drill-free Fillings — Waterlase™ lasers are minimally invasive, which makes it possibly to remove tooth decay without having to numb the tooth. An added benefit is our ability to place smaller, more conservative fillings.
- Shot-free Dentistry — Complete your restorative treatment without any anesthetic; if numbing is necessary, we can typically use far less than what you would need for a routine procedure.
- Cosmetic Gum Contouring — Uneven gum tissues can detract from the natural beauty of your smile. Waterlase™ allows us to recontour the edges of your gingiva to enhance the shape of each tooth for optimal aesthetics.
- Complimentary Cold Sore Treatment — Do you suffer from frequent cold sores? The next time you feel one popping up, call us within the first day. We’ll treat the spot with Waterlase™ where your sore is popping up, significantly reducing the length and extent of your active cold sore. It only takes a few minutes and most people see their lesion time cut in half.
- Crown Lengthening — Gum reduction surgery is ideal for situations involving restorative crowns or to maintain the health of areas that have received periodontal treatment.
EPIC X™ Laser Teeth Whitening
The EPIC X™ teeth whitening laser from Biolase® offers fast results in less than half of the
time of other types of laser teeth whitening. Plus, it’s great for our patients with sensitive
teeth. If you’re looking for a way to jump start your smile makeover or simply want
brighter teeth, then EPIC X™ can have you looking your best in just one trip to our DFW practice!
How Often Should You Visit The Dentist? One of the most common questions we get from new patients is how many dental checkups they should get per year. The answer to this question largely depends on each individual’s health status and dental history, and therefore should be scheduled at regular intervals as determined by your
If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while or have been neglecting your dental hygiene, we want to reassure you that it isn’t too late to get back on track and prioritize your dental health. No matter what your age is, how healthy or unhealthy your teeth may currently be or when your
Top Causes of Toothaches If you’ve been experiencing a toothache, we feel your pain. The type of pain brought on when a tooth is distressed can make you feel absolutely miserable, which is why it’s important to figure out the root of the pain and get the proper treatment so you can feel better as
I had an excellent experience. The staff work very well as a team. I was treated with respect. Nothing was done without my consent. I highly recommend this establishment. All of the staff informed me of their part in my process and made sure I understood and agreed. There is not enough good reviews, they deserve the best!
- Jena Green
I’ve been a patient at Dental Depot for a few years now and am quite happy with it. The office is well-organized and efficient, and the staff are warm and friendly. I went for a cleaning and received excellent service from Brenda and Brittney. The only thing that would make my visits better would be music that is softer and more relaxing.🙂
- Deanie Steward
They explain what treatment they recommend in very plain language, and tell you your options. Then they tell you what the cost of each option will be. I appreciate that.
Also, they’re open on Saturday. Hugely convenient. Two thumbs up.
- Mike Ray
It was 2yrs since I visited Delta Depot. The last experience was not very pleasent. Today was awesome!!!! Anna greeted me was very nicely. And Angie. Welcomed me with care concern and honesty. Words can not explain how I appreciate the crew at Dental Depot.
Thank you all N see u in April.
- Stephonie Woodard
Dr.Nguyen and the staff at the 21st and Sheridan location are always very nice and caring. Everyone is personable and easy to communicate with. I feel like Dr.Nguyen is conservative and does not recommend treatments unless it is absolutely necessary, which I really appreciate.
- Sabra Cowart